Mortar is the natural enemy of pipes

Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. I still have two more to do (out of five).

One of the outlets has two of these valves: one for the hose, the other for the pet's never-empty water dish. Poor outside kitties, in this ghastly heat wave, were sometimes reduced to standing under a neighbor's condensate overflow drain.

Now that an eternal supply of fresh water is available for the cats, maybe I should go thank my neighbor and tell her that her charity is no longer necessary and she can go ahead and get her A/C drain fixed.

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:c4udnYTTRs5Y09LXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

With regard to #2, it's on my calendar.

Reply to
Red Green

There are steps you can take, like being more active with the ladies. I've always believed the male sex organ is like beaver teeth - you've got to keep it worn down or it'll kill you.

Reply to
HeyBub