Max duct length for Broan 50CFM fan

I just purchased a Broan 50 CFM bathroom vent fan. I was just curious what is exactly the maximum duct length you can have with this type of fan? Nowhere in the installation manual does it say. It only says "use the shortest run with the least amount of elbows". I plan to use about 8 feet with 2 elbows and I was just wondering if this is ok.

Reply to
Mikepier

Check the instructions for the fan. Elbow (90 degree kind) are NEVER a good idea with a fan that small. I installed a 100 cfm in my bathroom ( 70 square feet ) and it just acceptable.

Reply to
SQLit