Make 12 gauge shotgun in 8 minutes

Video

Even less with a Harbor Freight Multifunction Miracle Tool.

Reply to
HeyBub

|main|dl4|sec1_lnk3|168411

He definitely gets my vote as person most likely to kill himself and/or his entire family REAL SOON!

nb

Reply to
notbob

|main|dl4|sec1_lnk3|168411

Certainly a good way to go to jail anyway. If you are going to do this, be sure the pipe is 18" long and the whole thing is 26" long or you have violated NFA34, the same charge as having an illegal machine gun.

Reply to
gfretwell

|main|dl4|sec1_lnk3|168411>>>

Perhaps the feds will think it's just a pipe bomb and ignore it. You could also claim it's a bong for smoking fine tobacco products. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

|main|dl4|sec1_lnk3|168411>

Just buy a single shot shot gun, saw off the barrel, saw off the stock and you have the same thing with a better trigger mechanism.

Reply to
LSMFT

I hafta suspect there was an alternative reason why this fellow made such a crappy gun. I mean, the guy has a laser guided chop saw, but holds the barrel to the stock with twine, ferchrysakes. What? He doesn't know what a hose clamp is? And a freakin' rubber band!? I have no doubt the guy hadda think long and hard to come up with a gun that bad.

nb

Reply to
notbob

What do you expect from somebody who lacks the social or economic skills to buy a used shotgun. He isn't an adult nor does he have any adult friends. The whole thing is just a pipe dream.

If he wasn't such a joke, he might actually manage to be dangerous to himself. Probably greater than 99.9% of all such boobytraps nail the owner as it is almost always the owner who sets off the alarm.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

My cat didn't like it.

Reply to
Sam E

|main|dl4|sec1_lnk3|168411>>

Yep. But it would cost more.

And maybe the fellow can't buy a shotgun (felon, illegal alien, addicted to drugs, of unsound mind, under a restraining order, can't get a FOI card, etc.).

Reply to
HeyBub

Who cares about ATF and their silly regulations on gun length, you say?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Why? That messes up a perfectly good shotgun.

This guy can make them all day, one every eight minutes, and sell to the police during a gun buy back program. Maybe fifty bucks a piece.

As for a "better trigger", just buy a bang stick that divers use around sharks. No trigger at all, just poke 'em and the ting goes off.

Reply to
Oren

Should we not crosspost this to a lawyer-site??

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Why?

What part of the globe are you on?

I've met and processed F. Lee Bailey, so he could visit his client. That lawyer is really short.

"The Defense Never Rests: A Lawyer's Quest for the Gospel" F. Lee Bailey

Reply to
Oren

|main|dl4|sec1_lnk3|168411>

FWIW:

Jim

Reply to
JimT

Well sharkgun , excess of sharks(pardon me, lawyers), hmmm..

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Those puppies don't seem to come cheap. I suppose you can find DIY bang-stick design on the web. There are all sorts of very reliable DIY trigger designs for one shots. Leaf spring, coil spring, solenoid and more. Most of the magic of modern firearms resides in the ammunition. Imagine having to defend your home with a couple of flintlock pistols.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green