Lets Black Out the USA

OK people. The entire USA is having a heat spell. This means everyone will be turning on their air conditioners, fans and everything else electrical. Of course, as always, screw your neighbor. They dont need to stay cool, just YOU. Remember, YOU are the center of the universe, so hoard your electricity. Use as much as you can. Turn on every electrical device in your home, and dont forget all the power tools and other devices in your garage. Turn it ALL on. Hoarde, and hoarde more. Lets see if we can black out the entire USA.

Reply to
fred

Okay, class. Time for your spelling lesson:

To store a way a chest of golden treasure is to 'hoard'. A "horde" of filthy pirates might steal what you stored.

You just can't have it both ways, though.

(And as far as the crankiness, well, if the PoCos would beef up the grid a bit rather than play the stock market so much, perhaps there'd be no problem)

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Hi, Little inconvenient in the heat spell? Nothing compared to people dying in Lebanon by Isralis bombing. And in Israel by Hezbollah Katusha barrage.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

...and don't foget to get out there and pound the pavement to protest every time the utility companies want to build a powerplant. No one wants one near their house, and everyone expects the power companies to just keep increasing output.

Reply to
jtees4

And make sure you work especially hard to stop windmill farms, etc.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

??

Hoarding electricity would require charging batteries (or something like that).

And I don't get the rant about power tools..

Banty

Reply to
Banty

Neither does the idiot who wrote it. :-) But, there *is* some value in his post. It helps us understand who was responsible for electing an amoeba to the White House.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I live in the central part of the US, where it's hottest now. The latest electric bill may be the only one I've ever gotten (yet) that's over $200.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Ah, lib-turd, John Fraud Kerry lost. Do try to stay current.

Reply to
Bawana

Non sequitur. Binary thinking is unpatriotic.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

For a non sequitur.

Then stop it, lib-turd.

Reply to
Bawana

Is it safe to assume that you would let your president teach your children?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Before I'd let them get within ten feet of your lib-turd ass.

Reply to
Bawana

Intellectual inbreeding! You're the poster boy! I'll bet you videotape his TV appearances and take two weeks to interpret them, one sentence at a time.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I am waiting for the war in the mid east to spread and wonder what our IDIOT president will do one someone sinks a couple tankers in the straight of hormuz and cuts off our oil supply...

Reply to
hallerb

Won't happen. The crazies are not so crazy that they don't know where their money comes from. You turn off oil spigot and the money spigot follows soon after.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

This has nothing to do with political leaning, and as it happens, I'm probably more conservative than you. Surely, you don't approve of a president who says this:

""I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister, over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship."-Washington, D.C., June 29,

2006"

You probably think this was invented by liberals. So, here's the video, from the White House web site. You'll need RealPlayer to view it. Notice the empty, lost look in his eyes. Lights on, nobody home:

Here, your president insults the Germans, but certainly has no clue that he has done so: ""The point now is how do we work together to achieve important goals. And one such goal is a democracy in Germany."-Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

Another beauty: "And I want those who are questioning it to step up and explain why all of a sudden a Middle Eastern company is held to a different standard than a Great British company."-Defending a plan to allow a company from the United Arab Emirates to manage ports in the United States, aboard Air Force One, Feb.

21, 2006

And another: "I like my buddies from west Texas. I liked them when I was young, I liked them then I was middle-age, I liked them before I was president, and I like them during president, and I like them after president."-Nashville, Tenn., Feb. 1, 2006

Oh boy: "I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome."-Philadelphia, Dec. 12, 2005, on the reception of American forces in Iraq

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Whatever, lib-turd. I'll take GWB over your dumb lib-turd ass any day.

And that passes as humor in the lib-turd world...

Lib-turds - a pathetic bunch.

Reply to
Bawana

I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative.

"Let me be very clear about this. Steroids ought to be banned from baseball."-Washington, D.C., Oct. 4, 2005

The video's here, at 50:09:

If you're OK with this, you need to be kept in a wheelchair with a helmet

24x7.
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom