Leak in inlet joint to toilet.

I have just inserted a TORBECK cistern valve in the toilet.Whilst I have cured a leak where the base of the valve fits into the toilet,I cannot do the same where the copper inlet water supply fits into the sleeve of the valve.The leak only occurs when the water is turned on under pressure.I have used PFTE tape to no avail.

Reply to
sapperj

May wish to post to this group as well: UK.D-I-Y

Reply to
Speedy Jim