Lawnmower gets hot and quits

Don't people look at the dates of postings?????????????????????????????
On 06/24/2016 02:53 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Some do, some don't. Why?
On Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 11:38:48 AM UTC-4, Red wrote:

Geeeze,
the guy has been through 2 new mowers and maybe even a new wife by now.
replying to Sherman, mowerboy wrote: My mower was doing the same thing but I fixed it it turned out to be my control cable it was just unnoticeable loose from years of fair wear and tear a new cable fixed my instantly
I hope after 11 years he has gotten it fixed
On 09/13/2016 5:29 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

well, it should have cooled off, anyways...