Jappanese encephalitis

The vaccines [for Japanese encephalitis] are relatively safe.[2] Pain and redness may occur at the site of injection.[2] As of 2015, 15 different vaccines are available:[2] some are based on recombinant DNA techniques, others weakened virus, and others inactivated virus.[2]

So if there are 15 for that, how many will there be for Corona? And how to choose. Blue because it goes with my eyes.

Reply to
micky

The disease occurs in Southeast Asia and the Western Pacific.[2] About 3 billion people live in areas where the disease occurs.[2] About 68,000 symptomatic cases occur a year, with about 17,000 deaths.[2] Often, cases occur in outbreaks.[2] The disease was first described in Japan in

1871.[2] Despite its name, the disease is now relatively rare in Japan as a result of large-scale immunisation efforts.[4]

I guess this shows the Japanese don't believe in freedom, or they wouldn't participate in large scale immunization efforts. Shame on them.

Reply to
micky

Jappanese encephalitis?  Are you a racist?

Reply to
mikey

May this __ home repair __ forum always be your first and last resort for all your medical dilemmas ... John T.

Reply to
hubops