It's time to change your tire air

This Sunday is when we all change our clocks to daylight savings time. That means that you will lose an hour of sleep or drinking time, and either be eraly or late for all your appointments next week, depending how badly you screw up your clocks. This also means it's time to change the batteries in your smoke detectors and your pacemaker.

However, most people forget that when the clocks are changed in March, this means it's time to change the air in your tires to SPRING AIR. Do not, under sny circumstances leave Winter Air in your tires after this coming Sunday. Doing so could damage your tires, as well as prolong cold weather. Be sure to change your air this Sunday, and be sure it's labelled "Spring Air". If you want, you can save the Winter Air for next winter, by putting it into a sealed container, such as a clean milk jug. Or just release it into the atmosphere and pray that it will not damage the ozone layer.

Reply to
get_the_tweezers

get_the snipped-for-privacy@myendlesshomerpairjob.com wrote the following:

If you release the winter air into the atmosphere it will result in snow.

Reply to
willshak

Think of all the CO2 being released into the atmosphere!

Reply to
krw

I thought about that yesterday.

Reply to
willshak

get_the snipped-for-privacy@myendlesshomerpairjob.com wrote: ......

Plonk!

Reply to
Bob F

I don't see why not. After all, car dealers are "selling" nitrogen filled tires

Reply to
starrin

They should sell the tires filled with helium. That would save a lot of gas because the car would float over the road. And if they also filled the spare tire with helium, the car would become aircraft.

Reply to
get_the_tweezers

We could still get some snow here, so I'm going to wait a few weeks before putting in the spring air. Just to be safe.

I'll save that winter air. It'll be refreshing when I uncork it in July.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

You should also check the remaining capacity in the dark suckers and grease the muffler bearing.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

I've had a lot of darksuckers in my life. But I keep waiting for my flashdark to arrive from Ebay.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

lol That thought had crossed my mind before.

Reply to
ShadowTek

Not exactly, I filled my spare tire with helium and only the rear of the car lifted off the ground. If I didn't have FWD, I couldn't have gone anywhere.

It was like a two-wheeled scooter one stands on.

Reply to
mm

It was like a segway.

Reply to
mm

Actually, the government has issued a schedule for this weekend air change, and you are required by law to do the change according to their plan of action, or face severe fines and/or imprisonment.

The Whitehouse issued this plan on Friday March 12, 2010.

It's been determined that if everyone in the USA releases their winter tire air at the same time of day on Sunday, the huge amount of winter air will cause a major snow blizzard, possibly shutting down the entire United States for a week or more, and contributing to global cooling, which coud effect weather patterns for years to come, and even could cause all water on Earth to freeze, thus ending all forms of life on the planet.

In order to prevent everyone in America from releasing their winter tire air at the same time, which could cause a catastrophy, we in the government have set this plan into effect, which will allow for the release of winter air over a set period of time, thus allowing time for this air to blend with the natural air currents and to dissipate before it causes major havoc in the atmosphere

The plan works like this: (Quoted from government officials)

You MUST release your winter tire air within your appointed hour period, based on the first letter of your last name. Please jot down the hour to release your air, and abide by the schedule (under penalty of law).

If your last name begins with the letter "A", you must release your tire air on Saturday, March 13 between 12:00 noon and 1:00pm. Thos who's last name begins with the letter "B" are to release their air on Saturday, March 13 between 1:00pm and 2:00pm.

Please see the entire schedule below:

Saturday March 13 2010 schedule

Letter "A" names - 12:00 noon to 1:00pm. Letter "B" names - 1:00pm to 2:00pm. Letter "C" names - 2:00pm to 3:00pm. Letter "D" names - 3:00pm to 4:00pm. Letter "E" names - 4:00pm to 5:00pm. Letter "F" names - 5:00pm to 6:00pm. Letter "G" names - 6:00pm to 7:00pm. Letter "H" names - 7:00pm to 8:00pm. Letter "I" names - 8:00pm to 9:00pm. Letter "J" names - 9:00pm to 10:00pm.

Sunday March 14 2010 schedule

Letter "K" names - 8:00am to 9:00am. Letter "L" names - 9:00am to 10:00am Letter "M" names - 10:00am to 11:00am Letter "N" names - 11:00am to 12:00 noon Letter "O" names - 12:00 noon to 1:00pm Letter "P" names - 1:00pm to 2:00pm Letter "Q" names - 2:00pm to 3:00pm Letter "R" names - 3:00pm to 4:00pm Letter "S" names - 4:00pm to 5:00pm Letter "T" names - 5:00pm to 6:00pm Letter "U" names - 6:00pm to 7:00pm Letter "V" names - 7:00pm to 8:00pm Letter "W" names - 8:00pm to 9:00pm Letters "XYZ" names - 9:00pm to 10:00pm

If anyone has a last name beginning with a numerical digit (number), you must release your tire air anytime from 8:00am to 2:00pm pm on Monday March 15, 2010.

Anyone caught violating this schedule will be prosecuted.

This schedule was created and approved by the United States Senate, and signed by the President of the USA.

If you do not understand this schedule, please contact The Whitehouse, or ask your local police for assistance. If you accidentally miss your scheduled time, DO NOT release your air after the appointed time. You must contact your State Congressman or Senator and provide a valid excuse. For example, if you are hospitalized, or bedridden, or if your vehicle has been impounded. If you are unable to change the air in your tires, you must hire a professional certified tire air change expert, and they are required by law to release the winter air in your tires, based upon the first letter of YOUR last name.

Please note. you must also change the air in your spare tire. Do not neglect this important step. Using a spare tire filled wiht winter air, in conjunction with tires aired with Spring air, can and will cause a major accident. DO NOT neglect this omportant step.

Reply to
get_the_tweezers

But with the back so high you're always going downhill- so you can coast everywhere. I jacked up the back of my '63 Impala so high with brackets once the wheels came off the ground. Not only saved gas- the treads lasted forever.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

You must have misread it. It is too logical for government. They would have specified changing on a schedule based on the next to last letter of the name and perhaps added an adjustment based on birthdate.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Here, we have 2 kinds of spring air springL and springR which must be used in the tires of that side (left or right) of the car. Either can be put in the spare, but once you put that spare on the car you have

20 hours to change it to the correct air. This air is balanced to improve gas mileage.
Reply to
Harry L

BEWARE!!! Some cars are imported and release of the air inside these tires can contain chemical and biological hazards, ' as such you must take your vehicle into a EPA authorized station to have the work done........... by a federally approved tech.......

Reply to
hallerb

The site must have a high temperature incinerator to handle the recovered foreign air.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas