Is it normal to smell natural gas near water heater?

micky posted for all of us...

You could have called the fire dept (I responded to many of these calls). If you had symptoms (which you seem to allude to) you would have gotten EMS.
--
Tekkie

Well you can go into any Target store in the USA, then come up to Canada and go to a Target store, and the prices will shock you. Same with book stores. Even when out dollar was up to $1.15, a book that sold for $8.99 in US stores was $14.99 here.
Part of it is taxes, but definitely not all of it.
Part of it is the fact that to sell any product in Canada it MUST have both english and french on the lable, and have all instructions and warnings in both languages - so they can't just toss a box across the border from Detroit to a store in Windsor, or from Buffalo to Niagara Falls.
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 07:23:20 -0500, Stormin Mormon

You don't need to worry about gas leaks or Co poisoning in your drafty trailer.
On 11/13/2014 5:45 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

> or Co poisoning in your

I presume you're willing to bear the full replacement value and medical expenses, should such occur?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:09:55 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Medical expenses? I never take a trailer to the doctor. Just shoot it and drive on.
On 11/14/2014 8:32 AM, TimR wrote:

You must be from Texas?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:44:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Well, I'm shocked and I didn't even have to get out of my chair, let alone drive to Target.

What a shame. Other than safety warnings, I don't think products sold in the US have to have any English on them at all. Maybe in some states safety warnings of some sort may have to be in Spanish too.
A lot of instruction manuals etc. inside the box are now in English, Spanish, and French, And the polycarbonate I bought that was made in the US had instructions in English, Spanish, French, and German. (I hope they don't know something about the Western Hemisphere that I don't know.) The polycarbonate made by Saudi Arabia, had almost no text, just graphics. The only text was a web page, which said nothing about how to use polycarbonate.
On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:13:21 -0500, Stormin Mormon

Why waste a bullet - all that does is add another hole.

+1 claire (snicker)
--
Tekkie