Is it difficult to install such an accordion door in a door frame?

I never tried it. This one says it is 80 inch long but my door frame is just 78 inches long. Do you think I can adjust the length?

What kind of tools do I need?

I appreciate any serious advice and that you in advance.

Chris

Reply to
ChrisTucker2008

For the last one I installed, I used a drill, a screwdriver, and a tape measure. It just had a metal track at the top, the door screwed to the jamb, and a magnetic catch on one side.

Find a different brand that's the right length. Cutting two inches off the bottom might ruin hinges or connectors.

Reply to
SteveBell