Internet to TV players, services?

Per DerbyDad03:

I have been using SageTV running 24-7 on my main PC with 4 tuners.

Greatest thing since sliced bread as far as I'm concerned.

Unfortunately Google bought it out and killed the product.

There's an analog in the Linux world called MythTV that I failed to master, but which others swear by.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Either way, the WDTV is the best way to consume them.

Reply to
Metspitzer