insulation of styrofoam

Try staying on topic. The sarcasm was justified because you were indicating that Styrofoam was dangerous if exposed in a house. Your comment had nothing to do with birds.

As for the danger of Styrofoam to birds, the op indicated the Styrofoam would be to either side of the bird feeder, so unless the birds are pecking on the house, if wouldn't affect them. The site you gave was about bird toys; a block of Styrofoam that is part of building is not a toy to a wild bird and would likely be of no interest.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

Rosie is a nut and obviously has little scientific training. She mixes up the toxicity of materials used in manufacture with the material itself. From that standpoint, we should ban all petroleum products including gasoline. Wonder how Rosie would like not having a car or anything made of plastic and other materials derived from petroleum including her sun glasses.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

chuckle - you're hilarious, with your off topic "sarcasm"

wrong

wrong

see comment above

wrong

in summation: do you persist to posit, after reading the cited information, that styrofoam is not toxic and safe in or adjacent to a bird feeder installed in a residential window?

Reply to
effi

you lose lol

Reply to
effi

There is so much misinformation on that page that it is laughable. The only thing that site sums up is that you can twist logic, change chemical properties by lying. Please effie, educate yourself. Find reliable sources of information from independent sources that have no agenda side from the truth.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

due to all the faulty information you have issued in this thread, you have joined the other fella in my blocked sender's list

of course, given your snet.net username, you already knew that

Reply to
effi

Oh my, that hurts. I just don't know what do to now, but I am emotionally scarred from that harsh decision. Will I ever be able to face my friends again? Will my co-workers shun me? Do I need physiological counseling?

OTOH, prove that one of my statements is false. You can't so you choose to ignore them. Your choice and nothing anyone says will change your closed mind.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Two points only. First you brought up the subject up building codes and Styrofoam, and that has what to do with birds? Second, the cited information was just opinion without any scientific fact. S

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

Your are right for once. I lost several minutes of wasted time. Unfortunately for you, you are losing a life of possible learning and knowledge. Go to college, take some courses besides "Communications" or whatever other frivolous name they use for training budding tv reporters in everything except a real subject.

Oops, you are right again, I lost some more time. But then I'm already retired from a successful career.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon