Inside french drain installation - slab demolition

I am involved with situation where I am faced with having to install an interior remedial french drain system ( fortunately only about 20 feet ) . Is it worth saw cutting the concrete ( I am having concrete cutting sub on the job for some coring elsewhere ) or should just use rentr electric demolition hammer ?

Reply to
rkpatt758

I think a hammer is faster, and less messy, particularly since residential slabs aren't very thick. With a saw, you generally need the hammer anyway. The saw is needed, though, if the edge quality is an issue. I wouldn't think that would matter on your project.

hth bill

Reply to
bill a