Icemaker fill tube damaged

I need to replace my icemaker fill tube. It got damaged as I was trying to move a used refridgerator that I bought from a friend. Is this tube easy to pull from back of freezer at grommet and at the solenoid? I didn't see any nuts to loosen and I was just trying to force it out but I didn't want to break anything before my replacement parts came. Any ideas here? I have a GE side by side fridge with an ice and water dispenser on the freezer door.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
M.Dusel