I want to move my water heater outside. Considerations?

yeah but it takes time for the wheel to start turning, then get the burners going.

so delays and wasted water and sewer are to be expected

Reply to
hallerb

Not really, no more than with a tank type. The heat exchanger on the Bosch heater is very efficient and the heater put out hot water almost immediately. It's a real energy saver.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas