I never throw anything away

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Very nice garage. I like it. Look at all the stuff the garage protects. Put a car in ther and it only protects one thing, a car. Stupid!

That garage is full of "equipment". Those who say it's full of shit are full of shit.

I don't see any duct tape and will just assume it's out of camera. No demerit issued.

Reply to
Red Green

Is that a picture of Jack Kennedy on the wall (the ladder is pointing at it)?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

harry wrote in news:6f05695c-cd7c-4412-9738- snipped-for-privacy@t35g2000yqj.googlegroups.com:

Then there's that piece of lumber you saved because you KNEW you would need it some day...pull it out...and it's an inch short.

Reply to
Red Green

Sounds like a "personal" problem! LOL

Reply to
Ron

Ron wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Got me! LOL. Advertising I have short wood - not good :-(

Reply to
Red Green

The original seat was lost in the fire. This was just what I had handy

Reply to
gfretwell

Teddy, the caption is "Would you let this man take your daughter for a ride"

Reply to
gfretwell

My neighbors use me as a resource. They know I probably have one, no matter what they need.

Reply to
gfretwell

I pick up old computers at the 2nd hand store, get them going and give them away to someone that doesn't have one. A pretty good hobby and cheap. Some of the P4s I hate to let go but there's always another one sooner or later. Main problem lately is people are taking the hard drives out before donating them to the God place that has the 2nd hand store. That place is filling up with old CRT TVs as people switch over to HDTV.

Reply to
FatterDumber& Happier Moe

central az above the rim. mild winters, warm but not hot summers, driving to ski is 2-3 hours north, beach in mexico is 5 hours away south, san diego is

7 hours away west, and you're not in kalifornia.
Reply to
chaniarts

Hey look y'all. A pathway over here.

My pathway is in the shape of a "J". I can really git around in there..

For the poster that called "gray wire?" next to the scooter. That is a paint sprayer hose. Right beside the cycle, next to the wood that is too short.

Reply to
Oren

Just recently in Las Vegas a woman went missing. After days of decay they found her body under a pile of hoarded stuff. The husband was the usual first suspect. He was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Reply to
Oren

Chortle. Gonna remember that for next time somebody asks my why I only take my 24' ladder out of the garage once a year any more.

Reply to
aemeijers

Somebody find the cite for those two brothers in New York City, I believe. They had a whole building. They made booby traps, and one got caught in one of his own under tons of newspapers. They found him a few years later. They had even brought in a Ford Model T frame and partial car. Happened probably in the thirties or forties, and they found out about the missing brother when the surviving one got sick.

Reply to
Steve B

Collyer Brothers, the patron saints of hoarders:

Homer Lusk Collyer (November 6, 1881 - March 21, 1947) and Langley Collyer (October 3, 1885 - March 1947) were two American brothers who became famous because of their snobbish nature, filth in their home, and compulsive hoarding. For decades, neighborhood rumors swirled around the rarely seen, unemployed men and their home at 2078 Fifth Avenue (at the corner of 128th Street), in Manhattan, where they obsessively collected newspapers, books, furniture, musical instruments, and many other items, with booby traps set up in corridors and doorways to protect against intruders. Both were eventually found dead in the Harlem brownstone where they had lived as hermits, surrounded by over 130 tons of waste that they had amassed over several decades.[1]

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Oren wrote in news:gtf8e69t90it2hbf4n46mj86k3ip63tire@

4ax.com:

I think gfretwell's pic is gonna become the Mona Lisa of a.h.r.

Reply to
Red Green

Nope small electric pressure cleaner.

Reply to
gfretwell

Smitty Two wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

And if the item is not exactly as we last remember it (colors, shape, finish) we overlook it right in front of us 87 times.

Well OK, maybe not "we". Just "I" :-(

Reply to
Red Green

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Got that one right!

Reply to
Red Green

Maybe he will add pics of the two sheds. That ought to be a hoot.

Reply to
Oren