How do I inflate a tubeless wheelbarrow tire that fails to seal

The air is probably leaking past the rim, tire stores will smear a vaseline like substance along the bead to seal it up, I did the same at home and it worked. You can also replace the pneumatic tire with a solid one.-Jitney

Reply to
jtnospam

The last time I had this problem I put my weight on the tire by pushing my forearm across the tire tread while adding air with the other hand. It resealed.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in news:-ZGdndvfe7OkOvjVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I take it you are not a Little Person :-)

Reply to
Red Green

As everybody has said, you surround the tire with a band, much like Scarlett O'Hara's corset, and get Mammy to tighten it until everything pops into place.

My solution was to get a tube from Harbor Freight (about $2.00) and the problem disappeared forever.

Reply to
HeyBub

Yeah, well you try pulling them through a muddy rice field and let me know how much better you think that works.

Reply to
JC

Not since the fourth grade.

Reply to