How do I fix my bath drain???????

I have in my house a Gerber trip level bath drain that no longer works. I am not sure how to fix it since I am not sure how it works and what the internal parts look like. The problem is that I can not get it to stop water from flowing down the drain. It seems like the lever that would open and close the drain is not moving enough to make the (non-visible) stopper close. So we can't fill the tub with water. Any suggestions on what is wrong and how to fix this problem. Not sure of the model number but the house is 5 years old and it is installed in a wirlpool tub. From what I can see from looking at it, it looks like it could be one of these models

Thanks

Reply to
Ed Hayes

hermanmunster