Help with Weedeaterproblems.

My brother in law brought me his Weedeater GTI 15T to get running. Of course he had been tinkering with it before and had it in a semi state of disassembly in relation to the fuel system. I do not have an owners manual or repair manual. I am looking for a diagram of the carberator, fuel line set up, gas tank/ fuel filter set-up, and any suggestions on a ball park setting for the mixture screw. Hopefully this will be a one shot deal, so I don't want to invest in a repair manual. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
John Lawrence

Dump it. Go and get a STIHL FS 45. JD "John Lawrence" wrote in message news:2I1eg.13700$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... My brother in law brought me his Weedeater GTI 15T to get running. Of course he had been tinkering with it before and had it in a semi state of disassembly in relation to the fuel system. I do not have an owners manual or repair manual. I am looking for a diagram of the carberator, fuel line set up, gas tank/ fuel filter set-up, and any suggestions on a ball park setting for the mixture screw. Hopefully this will be a one shot deal, so I don't want to invest in a repair manual. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
JD