hardwood floors independant or company

If you get the right independant, Someone who is on there own for the right reasons, you may find you get higher quality service and price than to go with disgrutled employees from some large outfit . My experience in working with large outfits is that they are lifers because they need access to the companys tools and supplies to moonlight . They is no way for some employee to make ends meet on wages. They often get stuck in a partialized area such as installing laminate or maybee just finishing floors so they never can truly no the they entire buisness or even the whole job very proficiently. You also have to take into account only one out of twenty peoples will ever muster the ambition and assetiveness to go on thier own to Success. If you think that hiring some company where dady trained thier kids to do the job again they learned only a part of what someone else had learned from a broader base of Knowledge Bottom line There are only a few guys in the buisness here in vancouver who are any good at all they worked union and non union for approximately twenty years and then went on their own I no of six of these men We are and extraoridinary bunch not spoiled by our fathers or tainted by the goods of some ladge company and I am one of them

truly Ken Moersch

604-603-7317
Reply to
HARDKEN