Hi! My GE Potscrubber (GSD3310C05AA) doesn't fill with fresh water. It
got stuck in drained position, with some residual dirty water at the
bottom. The motor and the pump are working, and residual waste water
(no fresh water!) is being recycled and flushed around by the rotating
arm. I have done some tests:
1. Float assembly moves freely, the switch clicks and alternates
correctly between infinite and zero resistance.
2. Water Inlet Valve solenoid - 800 Ohm (I guess it's OK)
3. Door Switch - I presume it's OK, since after I latch the door the
4. Drain Valve - the gate arm moves up and down easily.moves freely,
the springs seem to be OK.
5. Drain Valve Solenoid - 34 Ohm (so it's OK)
6. Air-gap isn't clogged
Might it be a clogged inlet valve? If not, what else?