GAS HOT WATER HEATERS

Last week, mine was $320 at HD, and I installed it myself. I cannot imagine paying $400 to have a hot water heater installed. And pulling a permit?

Maybe it's just me.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

wrote

I know some gals that don't make $400 for four hours of work.

$400 to install a hot water heater? Even if you have to sweat on new fittings, it's not rocket surgery.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

They saw you coming.

Reply to
Al Moran

Try Sears. Got a Kenmore Power Miser 9 last week on clearance last week for $79.94. Floor model. Had some scratches, etc, but who cares. Went from $360 to 200 to $99, then 79.94.

Reply to
Ray

Yeah I checked the service store closing sale. 12 year tank went from $370 to $260:)

the 9 year tank from $320 to $224

Picking up my best friend this am and get one of these, a great deal:)

Reply to
hallerb

Then >Yes, we've been cheating already with the cutting on and off. Kinda

So this;

... is now kinda funny. Thank you!

Reply to
zero