Frozen pipes?

Not below the Mason-Dixon line, that's for sure.

Reply to
rbowman

Okay, you've convinced me. I've been doing it at the last minute because I wanted a toilet to use until the last minute, but with tank toilets (and not flushometers) draining the pipes really has nothing to do with the antifreeze, except for the drain the basement sink, where the pipes drain.

I can separate the two things, drain the pipes earlier, leave a toilet not yet flushed, and flush it at the last minute and add the antifreeze.

Reply to
micky