Fire door manufactures

Hi, we are looking to replace some fire doors in common areas of a condo complex and I'm trying to research fire door manufactures (both commercial and residential).

Who are the low end ones, the mid end ones, and the high end ones?

Also are there some that offer better warranty than others?

Thanks much!

Reply to
oldsatchel

This is a company that stocks fire doors and is approved to cut them to size.

bob_v

Reply to
Bob Villa