Fire Caulk Removal

I'm considering a project to seperate my 240V and 120V circuits into two seperate panels (implementing a battery backup system between to protect power on the 120V circuits, but that's a whole 'nother discussion)

My question today is whether anybody knows of a good way to remove the fire caulk that's sealing in all my electrical wires? I'd like to pull some of them back up through the top of the wall and feed them down between the next set of studs to a new panel. I haven't found any products for removing fire caulk...so am I stuck risking the chisel method, or replacing wiring, or is there something else?

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

Reply to
Chesterific