Excellent secure Outdoor storage and a dandy workbench FREE.

Grab an old Freezer. Drill air holes in the bottom FIRST. Then cover the entire freezer in nice fencing boards or wood of your choice. My neighbor used fake brick siding. Put on a nice strong wood top.

There you have it, lockable outdoor storage for gas, oil, etc and a dandy work bench to boot!

Reply to
Gino

Now that's an absolute hoot! Makes me want to cruise the trailer park to find suitable cast-offs. ROTFLMAO...

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst