Excellent crowbar for wood deck work.

I had never owned a deck before so when I needed to replace some planks I had to start from scratch. TO make a long story short here is the crowbar from wood-deck heaven: Dasco-Bar #121 18" pry bar. THis thing worked like magic. You linj it up with the nail and strike it with a hammer, on the face on the other end- it cuts through the wood and catches on the nail so you can pry it out. It seems this wtool was made for decks.

After 45 minutes at the Big Store, and comparing, measuring and air-removing nails, this is the one I bought. It was aganozing, so i thought I would post it here.

Regards,

KB Missouri, USA

Reply to
KB