Dryer sheets

Some say dryer sheets clog up the dyier filter. Would like to get the groups opinion of this!! Thanx!!

Reply to
Batman

Yeah, using dryer sheets can lead to a waxy build-up on the lint catch and other important parts. A quick wash with soapy water will clean the lint catch.

You don't need to use a whole sheet -- I still use them but I tear them in thirds or quarters. Works just fine.

Reply to
Hopkins