dish rack beside kitchen sink

What do you mean by pre-wash? Isn't this the same as washing it before putting into dishwasher ? In any case I wonder how you prevented the food particles from getting by the pump.

Last I wonder if anyone else has my experience or not?

Reply to
Doug

Your measurements may be correct but your conclusions are not. You don't rinse dishes after you wash them?

Bullshit.

Not only did you not write what you meant, you also didn't read what I wrote, but that's your norm, too.

I'm not a mind reader. I can only read what you write. I can't help it if you're illiterate.

Reply to
krw

Huh? You don't. The "pump" in most (other than high-end DWs like Bosch) is a grinder pump. It acts like a garbage disposal. Bosch's have a filter in front of the pump that has to be cleaned regularly.

I sure hope you're unique, Dumbie!

Reply to
krw

Don't forget your meds today.

Reply to
Doug

Dumbie, when are you going to realize that you don't have the brains necessary to breathe.

Reply to
krw

I repeat: My sink takes a little under 1200 in³ twice.

Dishes go from soapy water to rinse water that is about 100°F Two 1200 in³ instead of one sink twice. Does that clarification make you happy?

Clearly discussing anything with you is impossible. Good-bye again.

Reply to
Wes Groleau

Coming from someone who needs to check his doseage, I don't take your opinion too seriously.

Reply to
Doug

I repeat: You don't rinse your dishes?

I don't believe you, no.

You could leave any time.

Reply to
krw

Dumby, take a breath! Now. Now. Now. Now...

Reply to
krw

Too late now but don't forget to read the instructions first before you take your meds tomorrow. Gotta stop over dosing. It shows in your posts here.

Reply to
Doug

Opps, you forgot to breathe. No loss; no brain.

Reply to
krw