Decking over a tile / concrete slab

My deck-over is trex and is virtually totally maintenance free - and not as slippery or "hard" as concrete, or worse yet - tile.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

The roof is an advantage but moisture still plays a role.

The bracket will work providing it keeps the wood off the concrete. Something like this is the idea...

Hawk

You can get 1 1/2" trex at a real lumber yard.

Reply to
gfretwell

Thanks to all for the insights. I have a lot to think about and will most definitely take into consideration all of your suggestions. Cheers

Reply to
Ethan Brown