Deck cleaner

A couple of years ago i replaced the deck boards with beautiful tiger wood boards Nice as they were, in spite of an oil finish the wood had turned grey over time.

Anyone have experience using a deck cleaner on such a situation? Aside from any dirt, does it help the natural exposure? I know sanding works, but I'm looking for easier.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski