Cool basement

I have a house that is heated with radiators. The top floors of the house get warm, too warm where they have windows open to cool off. In the basement we have a lady living there who complains of cold. I went there and it does seem a little cooler. The radiators around throw off a bit of heat, but they are not really hot to the touch, more like hot bath water. I am not that familiar with this type of heating. Would I be best increasing the water temp at the boiler? I was even going to suggest to her to put a small fan at the base of the radiator to blow the heat off the radiator and disperse the heat quicker around the apartment. Long term I might see about putting a gas fire there or a bigger radiator. Does anyone have any advice as we want to make her happy but in the middle of water I can't jeopardize the heating system with upgrades.

Reply to
Rob

Depends on your system - how many zones, etc.. Call a hot water heating expert and get the system checked out properly. Des

Reply to
Des Perado