Concrete floor for tile

For small bathroom with no tub and a concrete floor do I need to put anything on the concrete before I put in the thinset mortar for my ceramic tiles?

Reply to
francan00

Nope, not as long as it's bare concrete. Sealers and paints may interfere with adhesion. Some people use a liquid bonding agent, but just read the manufacturer's instructions on the bag of thinset to verify.

RicodJour