Clog in main sewer line or drain lines running to main line.

I've had a family member who has been very constipated lately and has been going to bathroom a lot. After this particular family member used the guest bathroom yesterday afternoon, the toilet clogged and started running really slow - like it wanted to overflow. When I try to plunge the clog, water started shooting out the sink drain, not the tub. The master bathroom toilet started running really slow and overflowed and the shower which is next to the masterbathroom toilet backed up, but it didn't back up into the sink or the garden tub.

This morning the guest bathroom toilet acted normal, until I flushed the masterbathroom toilet. And now the overflow, etc is starting all over again.

Is is a clogged main sewer line, full septic tank (I have no idea where it is on the propert), or a clogged in a drain line to the main sewer line connection?

Reply to
CJ

If you have a septic tank, it may be full or the leach field may be shot. Best thing to do is locate it, have it pumped and then have a pro assess the situation. If you are on city sewer, then your line is most likely plugged somewhere.

Reply to
J.A. Michel