Can you place anchors in a concrete slab at a later date?

in a situation like that i would think spending a few extra bucks on stainless would be worth while. some of our engineer friends here might post with some good advice,but off hand, i would look into epoxing in stainless threaded rod (provided you have access to an air compressor to clean the holes). i just don't trust espansion bolts for critical connections.

mike wrote:

Reply to
marson

I have never seen tables on stainless verses bright steel but I know with stainless screws, they twist off twice as easy as bright steel so you might want to up the size one notch to compensate for that to make them equal to new steel.

Reply to
Glenn