Can I test my ni-cad batteries?

I just discarded a pile of old versapak 7.2v tools, keeping only a few flashlights and a vacuum.

I have about a dozen vintage batteries. They all work, but I expect some are pretty marginal. Since I have more than I need, I would like to test them and get rid of the worst.

Any way to do that? I suppose I could charge them and see how long they last in flashlight, but I was hoping for something simpler.

Reply to
Toller

You've got it, that's the best method... :-(

Reply to
rj