bubble on stucco wall after raining

Re: bubble on stucco wall after raining open original image

replying to Raymond, pookisaga wrote: This is a really old post but I am in SF with the exact same problem - big bubbles all over the front of my house that I just purchased and am a little concerned as bubbles mean moisture. Figure you are now an expert on this subject and would love to know how your story turned out. thank you - here are my lovely bubbles - we are having a really severe storm once again, but still, very concerned

pookisaga

on 1/10/2017, Oren supposed :

No, I can see the page and a 'canvas' with a placeholder in the corner.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Not on Macs and Safari either.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Oren has brought this to us :

Give it another decade and someone will reply with a fix.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Is that really stucco? It just looks like a bad paint job to me.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

It didn't look like stucco to me either.

Reply to
Betty

I hope you don't mind if I wait for the experts to weigh in on this.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

[...]

I don't mind at all.

[G]

I'll go along with that explanation.

Reply to
Betty

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 22:55:16 -0600, Betty

That doesn't look like stucco to me.

Reply to
CRNG

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:54:42 -0800, Oren wrote in

No image. What else would you expect from HomeOwnersHub posters?

Reply to
CRNG

replying to ransley, Real Painter wrote: This is completely untrue. I am a contractor not a homeowner who knows nothing. Your house is 50 years old and the stucco is old. There could be many reasons as to why your stucco is bubbling. The most obvious of which is the fact that water got in your stucco. Chances are only a scratch coat was applied to your building and it is now becoming old and needs to be scraped really well and a new coat of Stucco needs to be applied. If stucco needed to breathe then commercial painters would never apply a Sheen to stucco which they do all the time and no problems occur. The reality is that stucco is not supposed to be painted.

Reply to
Real Painter

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Those bubbles were the gerbils trapped between the stucco and house. Another tragic story! When will they end from Home moaners Hub?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

Everyone here knows you're a hot guy already. No reason to overheat.

Reply to
Tekkie®