bubble on stucco wall after raining

replying to Raymond, pookisaga wrote: This is a really old post but I am in SF with the exact same problem - big bubbles all over the front of my house that I just purchased and am a little concerned as bubbles mean moisture. Figure you are now an expert on this subject and would love to know how your story turned out. thank you - here are my lovely bubbles - we are having a really severe storm once again, but still, very concerned

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by pookisaga in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for bubble on stucco wall after raining