Brand new Ariens snow blower leaks oil.

They will take care of me just fine since they know me by first name there, thank you. Yes I saved over $1000 on it. Sorry d*ckhead, Home Depot clears them out every year and they were filled to the hilt with Ariens snow blowers last season. They kept marking them down numerous times. Sorry.

Reply to
poison_1024

Ditto! I received some decent responses from decent people. I guess that puts you "in the other bucket" of people now doesn't it?

Reply to
poison_1024

The oil level is good (at least it is now) midway point on the "full" marker. Although I thought it was good before all of this happened. What you describe might be the case. I noticed today before the unit got picked up that the hose that comes off the crankcase breather had a little bit of oil still on the end of the hose. You could very well have nailed it down. I would just be surprised that that much oil would have streamed out. I will definitely watch for that in the future though. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
poison_1024

Okay, so you went from being a jerk to being a complete liar. Nice work, putz.

Reply to
salty

It's

Why does the truth hurt so much? Is it that I pointed out your ignorance? Do you know how to use a computer? If you did you could see mail order sites and get their price (hint: try alamia.com - guess what they even have free shipping!) Now call your local equipment company that you idolize and get their price. Now compare those two prices to Home Depot's end of season clearance. Quite a difference. Just like the difference between my intelligence and your lack there of. Bye bye.

Reply to
poison_1024

Bahhhahahahahaha they called and left a message with me today and are returning it to me tomorrow morning. A two day turn around time. Yeah they sure told me! And you sure did too! You keyboard big shot! Bahahahhahahahaha

Reply to
poison_1024

It's

You claimed you bought your Ariens from Home depot and saved $1000 dollars. Seeing as the most expensive model they sell is around $1500, I'm thinking that makes you a liar.

When I bought my Ariens Snow Thrower, I checked Home Depot as a part of due diligence, and found the same model at my local tractor store for the same price. I would ghave bought it from the tractor store even if it had been a hundred or two more. One possible advantage of that is that my Ariens was professionally assembled and service before I got it, and MINE DOESN'T LEAK OIL.

Reply to
salty

That sounds like it will be more than 6 days your machine has been broken... and right when you needed it. Bummer!

Reply to
salty

It's

They picked it up on Monday and returned it on Wed. Sorry, no snow in those three days. Even if there was I would use the blade on my JD tractor. Sorry to blow your horseshlt theory out the window.

BTW: You don't have to mark your pathetic posts for quick deletion. My posts showing your asinine comments will keep your pathetic posts in Usenet history forever.

Reply to
poison_1024

It's

connections/bolts

likely to

My snow blower is from the Ariens deluxe line. Not some half-ass 2- cycle crap that you bought. The assembly out of the box does not consist of assembling the engine you bozo! But I can understand your inability to setup such a simple thing. Due dillegence? Man you really are stupid (and to quote you - a liar.) Maybe you live in Alabama where they sell your so called cheap Ariens snow blowers.

Why don't you check out:

Wow an Ariens snow blower for over $2500. I guess you are not used to such equipment? Not to worry though I can understand as you seem to have a limited intelligence and as such your type of employment/income would follow. So go piss away more of your money on the belief that you will be treated like royalty when your crap machine dies. Your local shop is laughing all the way to the bank when you walk in.

Reply to
poison_1024

spot. It's

about 3

likely to

You told us right up front that you bought it at Home Depot, liar!

Best of luck next time you try and ask for help here.

Reply to
salty

It's

connections/bolts

likely to

And if it did you would buy a NEW one, eh?

Reply to
Ron

spot. It's

about 3

likely to

I think you should post using your FULL first name, MoRon.

Reply to
salty

let it

spot. It's

it about 3

cart it to.

likely to

were bought

Did you think that up all by you widdle self? How cute!

Reply to
Ron

then let it

spot. It's

it about 3

cart it to.

likely to

were bought

So, I take it you are implying I'm far from being the first person to call you a moron?

Reply to
salty

No, I'm pointing out how simpleminded you are.

Reply to
Ron

It's not working in your favor, MoRon!

Reply to
salty

OK, cumcovereddick.

Reply to
Ron

??? I didn't say you were GAY, just a MoRon.

I would suggest that you keep these things to yourself. Then again, you are a MoRon, so you will probably feel the need to continue burying yourself further.

Post away, Gay moron!

Reply to
salty

call you a

You're so simpleminded, you can't put 2an2 together. Keep thinking about it, I'm sure it will cum to you.

BTW, do you have a problem with gays, homophobe?

Reply to
Ron