Bose AM/FM CG Player

Frank posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

pped onto the top of my Bose. The remote control works correctly, but sinc e the water spill any channel of the AM/FM will only give static response. Is there possibility this mat be repaired, or is the system a total loss?

I originally had that in there but deleted it. YES! The only thing we could figure out was she had pix or a story on someone...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Bose is junk! Serves you right for buying the overprice crap. Advice: toss it and buy some real audio equipment.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Yes, and sometimes the cables may be more useful to me than the box they are attached to.

I've found four set top boxes that included 320gig hard drives. A 60gig iPod that I think needs a new battery, endless DVD players are now appearing, but I got my blu-ray player last year by finding it on the sidewalk (just needed the blu-ray lens inside to be cleaned, before that it didnt' recognize blu-ray disks). Endless DSL modems are appearing now, not that I have any use for those. I'm not seeing much in the way of comptuers these days.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black