Birds seem to be getting inside my eaves due to me not realizing they pick the wire grating off

Birds seem to be getting inside my eaves due to me not realizing they pick the wire grating off o

dead bird o
crawling around o
holed grating o
bird poop

The wife was complaining of birds in the attic making noise.

I went up there, and first had to cover the rafters with "something", where the use of Costco steel shelving seemed to work fine (I have lots).

Looking around, I found bird poop and a dead bird (fresh too!).

Also saw a bunch of the gratings picked off. Bummer that they're three stories high and nailed from the outside.

Reply to
Arlen Holder

I hired 2 stoners to clear my 2 feer of snow for 70 bucks. Micky, top that.

Reply to
Thomas