Better electric razor

That is a problem as with electric toothbrushes. You can probably change their batteries if you have a degree in electrical engineering.

I don't know about the Norelco but my Oral B toothbrush recommends running to full discharge every year or so to help with battery lifetime.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Sorry dude, but you overlook some things. My method is much quicker and cleaner than the blade method.

And I get no cuts which can not be said for the blade method.

Reply to
A K

Mine is the plug in. I went back to it when I realized the battery models lacked their power.

Andy

Reply to
A K

Last time I cut myself with a blade was several years ago. If I shave every day my PhiliShave rotary does the job quite well - and quickly with no fuss. If I leave the stubble grow for a few days I need the scythe!! I shave in the shower - using shampoo/body wash

-and a 4 blade Quatro shaver.About the 5th shave it starts to pull and I change blades - only cut myself with DULL razors - - - My Phili can be used wet or dry -I use it dry but wash it out under the tap.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Mine is a Lithium cordless - just as powerful as my old corded one as long as I recharge it every 2 weeks or so.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

That's good you can go 2 weeks between charging. When I had a cordless razor, it had to be charged about every 4 days.

Andy

Reply to
A K

I meant that I get those "pin size bleeds", not actual cuts. When they start occuring, I get a new razor.

I generally get about 8 shaves.

Another think I noticed when shaving wet with the rotary shaver was that I did not have to keep going multiple over the same area in different directions.

I used a foil shaver many years ago, but quickly stopped using it because it "jerked" out your hairs when the foil failed. :-(

Andy

Reply to
A K

Even my old Nicad powered unit was good for 10 days or more when new

- but deteriorated over time. The lithium unit is well over 5 years old and still going strong

Reply to
Clare Snyder