Bats in the house........

Do you mean that it said you had to enable cookies?

It said that to me, and my cookies are pretty much enabled. I didn't want to increase that for what might be an error at the website anyhow.

Reply to
mm

quoted text -

Well, wouldn't hurt to wear a paper dust mask, which I'm guessing would catch most aerosol. I wear one when I'm in my attic and I don't even know if fiberglass floats or it causes problems when inhaled.

Reply to
mm

If it is any consolation, prior to the 70's or 80's, the treatment in advance for rabies was a series of shots numbering in the 20's or

30's, all painful. And I supposed because of all the visits needed, it might have been more money adjusted for inflation (although I never heard money mentioned as a problem.)

My understanding is the keeping

I"m NBY. No bats yet.

Reply to
mm

It wasn't bats, but I read several years ago of another person who survived rabies just by being treated aggressively for all his symptoms. I don't believe he was vaccinated after the bite, even if this artcile says the one in it says she was the only one.

But you got the topic away from aerosol, and back to the possiblity of being bit. Maybe wear a leather coat and heavy leather gloves if one is going to do anything like that. And something for the face.

You should see what my mother had me wear just to go after a wasp's nest. And maybe she was right.

Reply to
mm

I was beginning to wonder if I was the only person around who had heard of that incident.

Reply to
clifto