Baseboard heat

I'm finishing my basement and need to move the baseboard heating pipes that feed up to the first floor heaters. It is the original pipes from the 20's but the radiators have been replaced with baseboards. Can I use a "loop system" when I replace and re-run the pipes in basement. It is a one zone system. Thank you.

Reply to
Doug

Not sure what you are referring to when stating loop system. Technically, the one zone system is a looping system. If you remove any section of pipes, it needs to be replaced back into the loop for the water to flow. Otherwise, you're leaving something out or I'm missing what you mean.

Reply to
Meanie