Adjustiing/mod'ing digital thermostat on LG window air conditioner

Don't assume this is an electronic problem. You haven't gathered all the data.
What is the entering air temperature to the coil? What is the discharge temperature? What is the delta T?
There are more measurements you should take but those two are the steps you can't skip.
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 8:10:07 AM UTC-4, TimR wrote:

DeltaT Good times.
On Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:44:02 +0000, Connie

10 years ago...
replying to Dan, Twai wrote: My lg lw2510window AC compressor don't shut off.
Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Yeah, he will fly in and then have a parade to the house to pull the plug. Just ignore that carbon footprint...
--
Tekkie

My 2 Cents posted for all of us...

They weren't really fish. Just scales falling off his private area because of all his fishy ideas.
--
Tekkie

replying to Dan, Ryan wrote: I am having the same issue with a brand new wall unit. At least my room temp goes down to about 65/66 when set at 60. But this is very annoying that these are all calibrated wrong! Do they do this on purpose to appease the global warming cults or something?
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 8:44:10 PM UTC-4, Ryan wrote:

IDK, but 65 is way to cold for me. I have the AC set at about 76. Sometimes a couple degrees lower temporarily if needed to get it to run enough to take the humidity out. Is it cycling at 65 or running constantly and unable to go any lower? Depending on the ambient conditions, maybe it just can't go any lower. And where are you measuring the temperature? It could be substantially lower at the AC compared to elsewhere in the room.