Mc Culloch lawn mower belt replacement

Hi
I am trying to replace the drive belt on a Mc Culloch 46 cdma petrol mover
I have removed the blade and belt cover also two metal belt guide
But I cannot see how fix the new drive belt
Any help would be very grateful
Thanks
--
Mc Culloch Man

replying to Mc Culloch Man, Iggy wrote: Usually, you just put the belt on 1 pulley and then start it on the other. To then, turn both pulleys until the belt fully seats. Let the pulleys harmlessly stretch the belt, instead of trying to pry at the belt with a screwdriver or hammer's claw.
Hi Iggy
Thanks for that, I'll plan to have another go this weekend
Thanks again
--
Mc Culloch Man

replying to Mc Culloch Man, Iggy wrote: Let me/us know and even post a picture or 3, if it doesn't work out. I assumed you have the correct belt, but even a more complete model # might be helpful on that end.