Extravagant Luxury Hotel for my Dog

It's such a pleasure to see little four-feet wagging in on their way to Wag Hotels. It hurts to see them feeling left out, at some kennel when we take a vacation. But Wag is no cheap kennel; it's a new definition - Hotels for Dogs and Cats. I came across a video coverage of Wag in Google. Wanted to share with you & may be the next time even your wheels will steer their way to Wag.

rachel.munn.01