Add 1 more tractor

Nephew called last night and found one more tractor to add to the stable - a

1950's Farmall Super A. Dropped off a $400 deposit today (credit union closed for Veterans Day) - will pay the rest Monday and maybe drive it home - about 2 miles. Starts and runs good, hydraulics, complete tin, cosmetics fair - with a couple attachments. Maybe I'll sell the "Pretty Pony" - I'm more into function than I am looks. They are about the same size but I can get 50% more for the Pony because of the new paint.
Reply to
Srgnt Billko