Latest threads in Irrigationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Really dry winter. How much water is needed for 3' spruce trees?
I have a 5 gallon bucket, with drain hole, next to each tree which I fill with the hose, when weather above freezing (Colorado front range). Will a fill every 2-3 weeks suffice?

How do I irrigate my front porch?
I live in Southern Louisiana. How do I irrigate my front porch? What are the best products to have misters to automatically go on at certain times? I'd Prefer white to blend in with the siding.

Why should a weak battery interfere with RD-600 controller operation when controller is hard-wired to power source?
Shouldn't a weak battery only be a problem in the case of a power outage. I had the same intermittent problems with the controller as mentioned in other posts. Replaced the battery and was surprised...