Splice 220 volt 6 gauge line outside- is it safe?

Our contractor accidentally cut the 220 volt 6 gauge line that ran from our main electrical box to a panel that operates our spa and outdoor lighting. His fix was to splice the lines in a junction box. This is all outside and the junction box is mounted on the side of a wood pergola hidden by a vine. Is all this safe? Children play in this area daily Picture of inside the junction box included , main house panel, and the spa panel the cut line runs to

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Stacey in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for Splice 220 volt 6 gauge line outside- is it safe?